Monday, February 22, 2010

Marin Rocks in Paris






If you were in Paris right now instead of Marin, you could be enjoying views of the Tuillerie Gardens (above) or eating Nutella crepes (good job by my daughter wearing her Marin Rocks t-shirt in Paris). But you'd also be wrapping yourself up in huge winter coats and giant scarves and jumping over slush puddles and snow at Versailles (as shown here), NOT getting out in the gorgeous spring sunshine and knee-deep green that's covering our Marin hillsides now, making it one of my can't-believe-we're-so-lucky times to be here. So get out on the trails and enjoy! I will be--and I'll send posts all week telling you about more great nooks and crannies to explore. Stay tuned. (First I've got to put all that wool coat away--for good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment